On Friday, August 25th, 2017 we will post an update to the BIM 360 Ops web app.
The system will be unavailable during a maintenance window from 11:00 PM EDT on August 25th to 3:00 AM EDT on Saturday, August 26th.
Enhanced Language Support
In this release, we are adding support for Simplified Chinese and Japanese.
- Portfolio owners and co-owners now have the ability to limit action category creation.
- A new action category list view supports the review of action categories, adding new action categories, merging, and the archiving action categories
- You may now import action categories from a CSV file
- Action categories may be grouped and groups color coded for easier identification and selection
- A default action category group, User Visible, is provided. Action categories placed in this group will be visible to occupants. Occupant visible action categories are the recommended way to allow occupants to indicate a ticket is related to a particular condition, such as health, safety, and welfare.
(Co)owners, managers, and technicians may now add PDF files to tickets
As a (co)owner, you may now set work days by buildings.
Comings Soon for Paid Portfolios
- Occupants can create tickets from with Slack, their favorite collaboration tool
- A ticket creation API will enable the creation of tickets in Ops from 3rd party services