5 Tips for Assigning Tickets
September 22, 2017
By Katie Murff Managing Tickets
Here are five tips to make tracking tickets a breeze:
- Make sure your technician is added to the building or portfolio contacts. Adding the technician to the building contacts will only give her access to that building. Adding her to the portfolio will give her access to all of the buildings.
- Assign the technician to the selected ticket. If two technicians will be working on the issue, assign them both to the ticket. If two technicians are working on similar issues at the same time, create two tickets.
- Use ticket status to track the issue through completion.
- The technician may record her hours worked for reporting.
- Use ticket reports to better understand your building's operations.